Monday, May 28, 2007

Self-reflection

After the rehearsal of RP convention, I found out it is quite difficult to control the time, it is really a challenge for me to condese my RP and present it within 15 minutes, and my solutions maybe speak faster ,select and rearrange important parts from my RP. Besides, I also found out that, how important a good topic is. For example, if the topic related to the audience or intersting enough, and then they may pay more attetion to your report, but my topic seems a little boring and not related to the audience very much, so my another challenge is try to atrract my audience atteion. Finally, the most important thing I learn is that, be sure you can find the interviwees or people to fill the questionaries, orthwewise, you will have problem to find someone help you finish you first-hand data collection.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Blogger Eve said...

I think you topic enables me to know a new notion since I usually consider that career woman who has a family fail to perform well on her work.

"Yeah, even though you think you topic is boring, you have to make it interesting and try to catch audiences' attention" (by Kenneth)

Thanks for giving me useful suggestions throughout this semester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home